IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19, WE ARE ASKING ALL VISITORS TO PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- All visitors must check in at reception.
- Visitors will be required to fill in a form and have their temperature taken. Click here to download the questionnaire ahead of your visit.
- Visitors will not be permitted entry if they:
- Have a temperature exceeding 99.5
- Are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have recently returned from a high-risk travel area.
- Visiting parties are limited to a maximum of 2 people
- Groups of 3 or more may visit only with staggered entry times.
- While in company premises, we ask that all visitors:
- Refrain from handshakes – During the pandemic, our workplace is operating a policy of no-physical contact.
- Wear face masks – Free masks will be provided at check-in to those who require them.
- Maintain social distance at all times – Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others whenever possible.
Thank you for complying with these measures,
~The Heumann Environmental Team